Mission, Vision and Academy Essentials
The mission of Cyril B. Busbee Creative Arts Academy is to create learning opportunities for all students to grow in confidence and have a sense of belonging through diverse programs in academics, arts, technology, and athletics.
Through arts integration and shared responsibility in learning, all students of Cyril B. Busbee Creative Arts Academy will become well-rounded citizens who are creatively thinking, technologically advanced, and self-advocating.
THE ACADEMY ESSENTIALS
Faculty Collective Beliefs:
- We will ensure the implementation of a viable and guaranteed curriculum that includes instructional strategies which promote active involvement of students, provide for their varied experiences, as well as individual abilities and talents.
- We will engage in a collaborative culture with one another to create conditions that provide equity and promote student success.
- We will act in a professional manner with integrity and honesty and will develop caring and respectful relationships, which will lead to a rewarding professional experience.
- We will provide a supportive school atmosphere where everyone feels emotionally, physically, and intellectually safe.
- We will hold high expectations for student achievement and character, and will guide students to make responsible choices for their lives and the learning process.
- We will communicate with parents and each other about students and will encourage parents to be positively involved in their children’s education.