WEST COLUMBIA, SC -- Families will complete registration forms online for 4K-12 students who will attend Lexington Two schools in the 2023-2024 school year.
Click on this registration link and follow the prompts: https://www.lex2.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=991558&type=d&pREC_ID=1307271
Parents/legal guardians must provide two proofs of residency and a photo ID to complete the registration process for students to attend classes in Lexington Two schools, which are in the communities of Cayce, West Columbia, Springdale, Pine Ridge and South Congaree.
The two proofs of residency and photo ID may be uploaded during online registration, or may be presented to the school -- in-person, by email or by fax.
Parents/legal guardians must show one proof of residency from each category below:
- Tax receipt showing that both property and dwelling are in Lexington Two
- Mortgage receipt or bill
- Rental or lease agreement or a notarized letter from the landlord (must include the rental property address and the landlord/rental agency's contact address and phone number)
- Cable television bill
- Telephone bill
- Gas/electric bill
- Water/Sewer bill
- Official federal government documents
In addition, families of new students also must provide the following information and documents:
- Child’s name, age, date of birth and grade level for the 2023-2024 school year
- Photo of the parent/legal guardian driver's license
- Photo of child's birth certificate (long form) and immunization form
- For 4K students only, proof of income (acceptable forms of proof: child’s Medicaid card, parent/legal guardian’s pay stub or income tax information)
Parents/legal guardians with special circumstances may call the Office of Student Services at (803) 739-3141. The office is located in the Lexington Two Community Education Center, 114 Hook Ave., West Columbia.
Lexington Two offers an award-winning school readiness family partnership program; an engaging early childhood curriculum to build academic and social skills in our youngest learners; and career/technical, Early College, and dual enrollment programs that give our students distinct advantages in competitive college and workplace environments.