iPad FAQ & Tips
Accessing WiFi Off Campus
WiFi Access on iPad:
- Connect your iPad to the WiFi source
- Look for the iBoss icon on your iPad screen
- Touch the icon
- For the Mobile Login, type your computer username and password
- (Capital letters matter, and there are NO SPACES before, in the middle of, or after the username and password!)
Many of the apps in the Self Service app require a lot of "space" to install and work properly. These are some helpful hints that will allow your apps to function better:
- Install Google Photos and save pictures and videos there.
- If deleting pictures and videos from the iPad to make room, when deleting them, they are actually "backed up/saved" in case you want to undelete them. To permanently delete these items, click on "albums," and you will see "recently deleted". Click on "recently deleted," "select all," and delete again to actually remove them from the iPad to free up space needed.
- Delete music, videos, and pictures that are not school related.
*Special thanks to Ms. Strickland at Northside Middle School for the information on iPad care, protection, and use.
iPad Replacement Costs:
Accidental damage to the iPad and accessories will be covered for students who opted to participate in the optional tablet protection plan. Students enrolled in the protection plan will be responsible for the deductible.
The protection plan does not cover lost or stolen items, intentional misuse or abuse.
The cost for the replacement of lost items is:
iPad Case: $40
iPad Charger: $24